Friday, October 29, 2010

wiley tweet-stream


# I want a different job in music one where I don't have to talk a lot just sit in a chair and collect money and work projects from the inside about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®



#

@artifactde5ign I would rather be in eastenders to be honest about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to artifactde5ign



#

@wileyeskiboy its not a rooney I don't want more money I just feel trapped about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to wileyeskiboy



#

@kreptplaydirty bro I show them the music and they just dark me I'm dying inside bro about 2 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to kreptplaydirty




#

@DmanthedesigneR 2 words tinchy stryder about 3 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to DmanthedesigneR


#

@braddersbrad na brad I can't do it anymore I'm 31 not 21 my energy is dying out I feel sick delivering music I would rather just leak it about 3 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to braddersbrad



#

Sometimes you have to lose to win about 3 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

* Reply
* Retweet

#

@ox_monicaaMVLx record labels in england don't even know what to do with me its over I give up about 3 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to ox_monicaaMVLx



#

I feel like a nobody in music today trust me about 3 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone



#

I can't continue my blood ain't musical blood anymore about 3 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone



RT @WileyArtist: I'm quitting music today its over about 3 hours ago via ÜberTwitter Retweeted by WileyArtist and 7 others


#

I just need a new job I'm sick of this one about 4 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

No comments: